WOW! What an amazing day. Breakfast for a team of amazing people, I feel this is the best group that I have ever had the chance to work with. A few people were feeling a tad sick, a few people have gotten sore throats, so we were battlin the illness. We had the morning to go to the California Academy of Sciences. This was awesome, we got to see sting rays, and hundreds of varieties of fishes! I found Dori, from Finding Nemo. I've also decided that there are some damn ugly fish in the world, but I finally got to see and electiric eel, and these awesome fish that have little bits that glow in the dark. Mega Cool!
We got to go into a Rainforest and for me I got the massive priveledge of having a butterfly land on my jumper, I think this by far is one of my favourite moments on tour. We got to see an Natural History Museum, the Steinhart Aquarium, A Planetarium, and a cool site full of Lizards and Snakes. It was a wonderful start to the day.
I got to have an egg salad sang a for lunch. I feel that this has been the height of my food experiences here, because the BREAD WASN'T SWEET!
From here we performed in the Golden Gate Park Band Shell. This was by far our best performance yet. We had a huge audience for this outside venue; it had a massive shelter of 1800s design, with a massive stage and beautiful columns lining the sides, such an awesome venue! We started our performance with much, much gusto, and it only got better from here. The choir went from strength to strength, with some 'special' Jazz Harmony coming through. I have the biggest smile from the work the team did and the Audience loved it all sooooooo much. We had screaming and yelling cheering, and lucky Oli got a bit of a fan club, classic Oli! Grant also shared a beautiful interjection when trying to say what song we were doing next, across the entire shell we heard this "WHAT??" Classic Grant. This performance was by far the best that the Choir has done.
We all got the afternoon to ourselves to enjoy, some off to the Rose Gardens and the Japanese Tea Gardens. I personally went to the Japanese one. This was really cool, and so tranquil, because we are australian we spent a good while at the Zen Garden emptying out wallets from all the American Coins that we have no idea what to do with. Marg had a bit of a streak of getting them in the pond, it all went down here from there. Jema and I climbed a massive bridge, and then we continued down a massively steep stair case, Vicki thought she would attempt to catch us at the bottom..... LOL!
Back to the bus, Vicki had a squirrel run across her foot, and gave a squeal and a bit of a jump. We couldn't find Alexia and Oli, so Vicki got off to have a look up the street, during this time they turned up and we couldn't get Vicki's attention so we had to toot the bus horn, poor vicki nearly fell onto the floor. oh the laughter from the bus. Upon her return she was trying to explain something about luggage, and decided to call it 'Buggage'. It's been quite a day for the LOL's.
The afternoon was free to do what ever you wanted, a group headed off to Westfield, I bought some fake Mo's from the toy shop. I, Bre, Ash, Maddie and Jema wore them around the shopping centre, we had some interesting comments, and some fun looks. We then took Trolley ride up the hill and went to China town, for some dinner, others had different plans. We went to a wonderful eating palace. Quite a few jokes were shared on the way. On our way back we were trying to flag taxi's and Maddie managed to flag a limo. So we ran to the other side of the street. It was quite the trip over the road.
Back to the hotel for a charge down and some sleeps.
Off to Vegas tomorrow.
Casey
No comments:
Post a Comment